Spend some time this Veterans Day researching your family’s military service. Some of the resources we have available on RootsPoint includes:
- Gorgas Hospital Mortuary Register (Panama Canal Zone) 1906-1991
- Korean War – Dead And Wounded Army Casualties 1950-1953
- Korean War – Deceased Military Personnel 1950-1957
- Vietnam War – Deceased Military Personnel 1956-2003
- Vietnam War – Deceased, Wounded, Ill or Injured 1961-1981
- Vietnam War – Died, Missing or Prisoners of War 1956-1998
- Vietnam War Casualties – Returned Alive 1956-1998
- World War II Prisoners of War 1941-1946
- World War II Prisoners of War of the Japanese 1941-1945
- World War-II Army Enlistment Records 1938-1946
One of our largest collections on RootsPoint is the World War II Army Enlistment Records which contains records of approximately 9 million men and women who enlisted in the United States Army, including the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps. The records contain data for a majority of the enlistments in the United States Army during World War II. In general, the records contain the serial number, name, state and county of residence, place of enlistment, date of enlistment, grade, Army branch, term of enlistment, longevity, nativity (place of birth), year of birth, race, education, civilian occupation, marital status, height and weight (before 1943), and military occupational specialty (1945 and later).
Start searching the Military Records collection on RootsPoint today.